Summer job? Looking for something better than the average?
- Treat you fairly & with respect,
- Train you to grow & succeed even in an entry level role,
- Be organized so you know what to do,
- Be efficient so you’re not wasting time,
- Have regular work hours and engaging jobs,
- Equip you with good, well-maintained & quality tools and
- Change how people use their outdoor spaces?
Come and join our team. We build quality residential landscapes, have been doing this since 1999 and we’re good at what we do.
Monday – Thursday, Friday (half day)
- Aligning yourself with our core values to cultivate positive relationships,
- Hands-on delivery of various landscaping services including, at times, a heavy workload & heavy
- And safe work practices.
- Possess a valid Class G license with reliable transportation to and from our facility.
Apply using the form below. You can also send a resume with cover letter to: